About the Role
● Individual Contributor.
● Understand business requirement and estimate timelines
● Should be able to contribute in doing POC’s and explorations as required.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Create applications with minimal bug and with maximum efficiency
● Self-motivated and Passionate about building things with less guidance.
● Should be able to own parts of development and guide other engineers.
● Should be able to document design documents.
● Take part in Code review process
● Work closely with cross functional teams like design, testing, business analysis, server support
to deliver tasks on time
● Work with team members on problem solving and arrive with optimal solution
Personal Traits :
● Technically skilled and takes initiative to explore solutions to technology problems
● Innovative, Creative, Hardworking & a Team player
kristalball offers a challenging, empowered and very rewarding environment for great talent
who are looking to have an impact.
● Strong understanding and Expert Knowledge of Mobile Development with React Native, Expo, REST APIs.
● Understanding of REST APIs
● Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Java, Kitten and Android Studio.
● Strong in Design Patterns
● Experience in PHP Programming is a plus.
● Experience in building applications on AWS Cloud Platform is a plus.
About the Company
kristalball is a startup that combines the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning with IOT to simplify transactions, improve business performance and elevate customer experience for the hospitality industry, specifically bars. We automate alcohol inventory tracking and provide instant real-time analysis through our mobile app.